TALENTWOLF WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms Applicable to all Site Users
These terms and conditions apply to all users of the Talentwolf website talentwolf.co (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Site is operated by Talentwolf Pty Ltd (“we”, “us” or “Talentwolf”). TALENTWOLF may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications are effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site.
In addition to these General Terms, additional terms apply to contributors of content to the Site (see Contributors terms and conditions below).
2. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, in the material on the Site are owned by Talentwolf Pty Ltd unless otherwise indicated.
3. TALENTWOLF Does Not Endorse Other Sites to Which it Links
TALENTWOLF may provide links and pointers to other websites maintained by third parties. Such linked sites are not under the control of TALENTWOLF and TALENTWOLF is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
4. Service is Not Guaranteed
TALENTWOLF provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. TALENTWOLF accepts no liability for the content of files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail. It is your responsibility to ensure such files do not contain infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
5. Security of Your Information
TALENTWOLF does attempt to ensure the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, however, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on our systems or on the Site. TALENTWOLF disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
6. Limitation of Liability
Except where we are unable to exclude our liability by legislation, we, our officers, employees, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however it arises (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) out of or in connection with your access and use of the Site.
In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via the Site, liability for a breach by us of an implied term which cannot be excluded by legislation, is limited (at our discretion) to either, the supply of the goods or services (or the equivalent goods or services) again or the payment to you of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again
If any guarantee, warranty, term or condition is implied or imposed by the Australian Consumer Law (or any other applicable legislation) in relation to the provision of the services (or the use of the Site) and cannot be excluded (a “Non-Excludable Provision”), and we are able to limit remedy for a breach of that Non-Excludable Provision, then the liability of Talentwolf for breach of that Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following (at Talentwolf’s election): in the case of services, to: supply of the services again; or payment to you of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Under no circumstances will we be liable to you (or anyone else) for any indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as any damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
The laws governing this agreement will be the laws of New South Wales. The Courts of New South Wales will have jurisdiction to hear disputes arising from this agreement.
Terms Applicable to Contributors of Content to the Site
1. Your Warranties
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Site is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) you will safeguard your account and login information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you, (iii) you are 18 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Site and (iv) you possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use this Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
We do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Site and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Copying, transmission, reproduction, replication, posting or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion thereof is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Talentwolf. To request permission, you may contact Talentwolf as follows:
Talentwolf Pty Ltd
Level 6, 261 George St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
The content and information on this Site (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display,
perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Site. Additionally, you agree not to:
– (i) use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose;
– (ii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
– (iii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
– (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
– (v) deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
– (vi) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other Site without our prior written authorisation; or
– (vii) attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Talentwolf in connection with the Site or the services.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Site by email, postings on this Site or otherwise, including any reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant Talentwolf and its related bodies corporate a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Talentwolf may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Talentwolf the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Talentwolf’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Talentwolf does not edit or control the user messages posted to or distributed on this Site including through any chat rooms, bulletin boards or other communications forums (collectively, “User Messages”), and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Messages. Talentwolf nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User Messages and/or Site Content.
This Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of recruitment experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Site (“Interactive Areas”). If Talentwolf provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material (“Content”) that is false, unlawful, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is patently offensive to the online (or general) community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Talentwolf;
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Talentwolf, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Site, or (d) which may expose Talentwolf or its related bodies corporate or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Talentwolf takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Talentwolf liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Talentwolf is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Talentwolf has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Talentwolf reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on this Site at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on this Site at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to all or any acts or omissions by Talentwolf or its licensees, successors and assigns in relation to the Content, which have already occurred or may occur in the future, which may infringe any and all moral rights in any of the Content (b) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (c) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Talentwolf or its licensees, successors and assigns; (d) to the maximum extent permitted by law, you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (e) you forever release Talentwolf, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Talentwolf by virtue of any such moral rights.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Site in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Site.